Head of Health and Safety
|Job Title:||Head of Health and Safety|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joe Hodgson|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2019 15:53|
Based in Rochester, you will work for an organisation that are specialists in delivering housing and care services to over 400 people aged 55+. They operate a number of supported homes, residential homes, extra care housing schemes and additional care services.
As the Head of Health and Safety, your key responsibilities will include:
• Leading and driving safety, quality and regulatory compliance across the business
• Working with Directors and the Chief Executive to develop and implement an effective health and safety strategy
• Develop processes and systems to ensure compliance with regulatory best practice
• Monitor accidents and incidents
• To act as the Data Protection Officer for the business
• Work with the Head of Care Operations to ensure CQC compliance is met in readiness for external inspection and registration validation
For the successful appointment as Head of Health and Safety, you will be expected to have:
• NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent qualification)
• Experience within care or support services, notably familiarity with CQC regulations and compliance
• Housing or similar background
• A strong, engaging personality and able to converse with different stakeholders within an organisation
• A proven track record of meeting the key responsibilities for this post
This position offers a salary in the region of £40,000 plus benefits.
Please contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 to discuss your application further. Or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com for consideration. Early applications are encouraged.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's