Head of Hard Services
|Job Title:||Head of Hard Services|
|Salary:||£75000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2020-05-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jayde Stanley|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 15:26|
Circa £75,000 + competitive package
Are you looking for a position with opportunities to progress your career ?
Would you like to join a company which continually facilitates the development of their employees to improve their business?
Do you want your next career move to be with prestige client, working on one of the most stable contracts in the FM industry?
We are looking for a Head of Hard Services to be responsible for the high level coordination of the Hard FM division and all projects across their portfolio.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
• To ensure the delivery of high quality Hard FM , including electrical, mechanical, public health , building fabrication.
• Own all high risk areas relating to fire, power and water on site.
• Ensure SLA's continue to be met at 100%.
• Manage and maintain a multi-disciplined Hard FM team.
• Experienced in managing across hard services.
• Previously managed teams of engineers.
• A collegiate leadership style.
• Degree qualified – technical/business.
• Past experience working on a PFI, public sector or government environment.
• 10 years continuous employment and UK residence.
• Previously undergone high level clearance/background checks.
• Rapid progression opportunities.
• Competitive salary and package.
• Opportunity to work on a stable and long term contract.
• Work with a collaborative business.
• Become a part of an enthusiastic and dynamic senior team.
If you would like to explore this role further contact ‘Jayde Stanley' on 0121 450 5000 or email email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's