Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Peter Bull|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 09:51|
The key deliverables of the Head of Finance include:
• Managing the accounting teams to provide timely and insightful financial information to internal and external stakeholders including Group Finance and the FP&A team
• Contributing to the company's financial strategy and decision making process
• Undertaking ad hoc financial analysis and reporting
• Supervising the preparation of month end accounts and VAT returns
• Ensuring the accurate completion of bank and balance sheet reconciliations
• Overseeing the preparation of year end statutory accounts ensuring adherence to current accounting standards
• Managing the audit process and liaising with External Auditors
• Ensuring robust financial systems and processes are in place and continuously reviewed
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience gained in a similar role at large corporate with demonstrable team management, technical accounting and system improvement skills.
The company offers an excellent working environment as well as bonus, pension and flexible benefits.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's