Head of English
|Job Title:||Head of English|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-11-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Harry Chase|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 08:49|
Staff are ambitious and have been highly successful in ensuring that the high standards of the school are maintained. This school is well respected and has a track record of achieving fantastic results. Behaviour is exemplary and the school are determined to pay a teacher what they are worth, money is not an object. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of English who is looking to continue their progression.
- Leading a highly successful English Department
- Teaching A Level English
- Motivating and Mentoring NQTs and less experienced teachers
- Providing support for disadvantaged children
- Planning and developing the English curriculum
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience as a Head of Department or Second in Department
- Be open to further progression opportunities
- Be able to demonstrate a record of attaining fantastic results
- Be passionate, dedicated and engaging
- Be a fully Qualified English Teacher with a relevant degree
This is a brilliant opportunity for an English teacher or Head of English who is looking to join an organisation that is professional, inspirational and dedicated to providing its students with a high standard of education. Located in North Birmingham this is an easy commute from Perry Barr, Handsworth, Walsall, West Bromwich and Birmingham City Centre.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's