Head of Consulting–Fire Health&Safety, Risk,London
|Job Title:||Head of Consulting–Fire Health&Safety, Risk,London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £90000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-01-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||James Uddin|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 11:10|
The HSE Recruitment Network is currently recruiting for a Head of Consulting – Fire Health & Safety, Risk in London on full time permanent basis.
• Planning + Execution to align the consulting team to our core values, product and know how.
• Pursuit of ‘Great, not Good' across our professional services delivery.
• Strategy planning and execution of succession planning and skills development.
• Accountability for the department, quality system, budget, people management and growth.
• Build digital integration into the professional services and delivery of the team.
• Create a quality and service culture in the department.
• Create the concept of the Customer Success Management.
• Recruit, grow and retain ‘Best-of-breed' consultants, commercially and technically skilled with a strong management consulting focus and solution focus.
• Develop an international pool of consultants and essential strategies to handle clients and business opportunities internationally.
• Create a matrix-based pool of consultants with different skillsets to meet growth and work commitments.
To be considered for this Head of Consulting – Fire Health & Safety, Risk you must have:
• Nebosh Fire
• Grad IOSH as a Minimum
• Strong background and work experience in operations
• Excellent man management experience
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Effectiveness and professional services management
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Excels in a fast-paced operational environment
• Direct work approach of complex, critical and creative nature
• Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
• Ability to look at situations from several points of view
• Persuasive with details and facts
• Delegate responsibilities effectively
• High comfort level working in a diverse environment
• Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment
Package for this role upto 90k
Please contact James.email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's