Our client is currently looking for an experienced Head Housekeeper to come and join their team. Our client prides themselves on the highest level of service, and attention to detail is critical. They have a long standing fantastic reputation boasting 32 luxurious bedrooms whilst also holding a Michelin star restaurant.
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene are constantly maintained in all bedrooms, corridors and public spaces of the hotel.
- Contribute to the profitability of the hotel through the operation of effective cost controls and stock monitoring.
- Maintain consistent five star standards of service, ensuring guest satisfaction while creating a work environment that supports organizational values.
- Proactive at all times resulting in the best customer experience.
- Provide adequate resource planning on a weekly basis and with managing rotas.
Head housekeeper is also responsible for developing team skills & knowledge through training. Monitoring and controlling accommodation supplies, and overseeing the ordering, delivery, and storage of all items. Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
- Have previous experience in a similar role (with a minimum of 3 year at supervisory/management level)
- Courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service,
- Be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organize and plan ahead and have the ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment.
Live In available. Meals provided on duty.
Must have a type B driving licence.
Own transport is recommended due to the remote location of the Hotel.
If you are interested in the role then please apply today or contact Callum at Blue Arrow on