|Location||Winchester, Hampshire||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||Up to £19250.00 per annum + Great Opportunity||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Head Chef - Education Site - £12.50 per hour - Winchester - Term Time Only
Head Chef required for an Education site based in Winchester. As Head Chef you will work on a 40 hours a week contract, term time only based on working 33 weeks per year but being paid for 38.5 weeks per year.
You will work 5 days out of 7 days per week - with some weekends and evenings off.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Overall management of the kitchen, develop and train team.
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at Head Chef level in a similar establishment
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- Experience cooking with fresh produce
- Be able to pass strict security clearance
- Great hourly rate of £12.50p/h, 40 hours a week contract, term time only
- Central location
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must
either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process