|Location||Tiverton, Devon||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £12.00 per hour + Bonus + Company benefits||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Kitchen Manager - Branded Pub Chain - £12p/h - Tiverton
We are a branded pub chain on the outskirts of Exeter that are looking for a hands on Kitchen manager to lead a new team into something special. The menu has dishes to appeal to all tastes. Served daily, it features great grills, roast chicken, British classics, and world cuisine. Whether you're in the mood for comfort food or fancy trying a new flavour, you're sure to find a dish that hits the spot. The kitchen manager will work mainly straight shifts on a 5/7 day week working a minimum of 45 hours per week.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Kitchen Manager:
* Comply with Food Hygiene Legislation Management of site team on a day to day basis, Including, recruitment, motivation and performance management.
* Delivery of all financial KPI's.
* Sound delivery of all food safety and health and safety requirements
* The ability to cook simple foods well while using all fresh ingredients
* Achieve budgets and objectives.
* Ensure all legal and mandatory Training is carried out as required.
What You Need To Be a Successful Kitchen Manager:
* Experience of managing a catering team within a service environment and maximising the performance of the team
* Proven track record of managing of a Catering service with a commercial environment with a high level of technical skills
* Aware of relevant employment, hygiene, health and safety, food safety and all general legislative matters and the ability to implement changes to working practices as a result of changes in legislative requirements.
* Ensure that methods of food preparation, regeneration, service and presentation comply with all recognised UK catering standards and laws.
The Reward/Benefits - Kitchen Manager:
* Hourly rate of £12 Per Hour
* Straight shifts
* Company benefits