HEAD CHEF - PRESTIGE RESTAURANT - £36K
|Job Title:||HEAD CHEF - PRESTIGE RESTAURANT - £36K|
|Salary:||£36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Perms|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 11:00|
2 ROSETTE STANDARD RESTAURANT
**** £36K ****
Recruiting for a Head Chef for our client which is a restaurant ideally situated in Guildford, which opened in 2016 and is linked to a group of privately owned hotels in stunning locations with emphasis on quality food, beverage and outstanding hospitality
The restaurant caters to 2 Rosette standard using locally sourced fresh seasonal food offering a selection of dishes to a high standard, with the focus being on quality, simple fresh food.
You will work alongside the Exec Head Chef to drive the business forward and make the establishment the go to destination for diners of the area
You will have experience in operation a high volume restaurant and be a hands on team leader.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Head Chef:
- To ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect to the set standards
- To support manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within a budget
- To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
- To maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- To comply with health and safety and food safety legislation
What You Need To Be a Successful Head Chef:
- Experience at Head Chef level, experience within a fresh, high volume, high standard environment
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
The Reward/Benefits – Sous Chef:
- £36,000 + bonuses and gratuities
- Discounts across the group
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's