|Location||Poole, Dorset||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Head Chef - Beautiful Freehouse/Restaurant - Freshfood - Poole - Up to £35,000
We are looking to recruit our next fantastic Head Chef for our popular Freehouse in the Poole area. We offer a beautiful selection of food alongside our mouth-watering selection of drinks. We offer our team straight shifts and will be working mostly 45 hours per week with the incorporation of a shorter shift on the 5th working day. We offer all our team a share of the tips and have a great relationship working better together and thrive off each other's enthusiasm so are looking for that person with real energy and dedication to the kitchen.
Your Main Responsibilities as a Head Chef will include:
* As a Head Chef you will be expected to have strong communication and leadership skills to train, develop and mentor your team.
* Seasonal menu planning, writing and costing as well as sourcing ingredients from trusted local suppliers.
* Good knowledge of GP% management and budget control, due diligence and monitoring health & safety and food safety.
* Well organised, efficient and pre planning of rota's for a sustainable work/life balance for all team members.
What You Need To Be a Successful Head Chef:
* Proven track record of successful achievements as a Head Chef.
* Longevity and determination to develop the business and maintain high standards of service.
* Previous experience cooking with Fresh Produce
* Will look at Strong Sous Chefs looking for 1st Head Role.
The Benefit for a Head Chef:
* Company offers a great annual salary of up to £35,000 per annum