|Location||Southampton, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Head Chef - Permanent - Southampton outskirts - £30,000 per annum
A fabulous and independent Pub situated in Southampton Outskirts they are currently recruiting for a Head Chef to assist in leading their brigade. This restaurant serves a selection of dishes to a high standard, from locally sourced produce.
As a Head Chef you will work a minimum of 40-48 hrs a week. Mix shifts - Early/Late and splits.
Due to rural location own transport is essential…
Your main responsibilities as Head Chef will include:
- Sustaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
- Leading great team of chefs and kitchen porters
- Delivery of consistently excellent food and service
- Being on top of stock rotation, ordering and deliveries
- Continuously develop your own skills and techniques
What you need to get the job as a Head Chef:
- Experience working at a similar level of responsibility
- Good knowledge of classic British recipes and techniques of cooking
- A genuine love for food and cooking with fresh ingredients
- Great salary of up to £30,000 per annum
- Company benefits and tips
- Recognition of your achievements
- A team of professional and friendly stafF
How to apply?
Please press apply button or alternatively email your cv
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates