|Job Title:||Head Chef|
|Contact Name:||Madeline Blair|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 15:59|
Hours: Monday to Friday 7am - 3pm
Blue Arrow Milton Keynes are recruiting on behalf of a national distribution centre based in Milton Keynes. Looking for a Head Chef with past experience of 100% fresh food production, cooking for volume, with past experience in menu development.
Working Monday to Friday 7am - 3pm
- Head Chef in charge of 3 others.
- Catering for around 1500 meals per day.
- 100% fresh food environment.
- Past experience in menu development and 100% fresh food a must.
- Catering Qualifications needed.
- Catering for private functions, events and corporate hospitality.
- Future development guaranteed.
- Control of budgets, P & L, ordering, kitchen invoicing, wastage - all Kitchen Management Duties.
- The improvement and monitoring in health and safety, environment
- Be a role model for chefs within your team.
- Demonstrate and encourage good customer services skills.
- Comply with all company policies/procedures.
- Comply with all legislative requirements.
- Role model safe behaviour.
If you feel you match all of the above, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you feel you only match a few of the requirements above, please still get in touch, we constantly recruit for all levels of Chefs in a range of environments.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32000 - £35000 per annum
£12.50 per hour, Benefits: Tips and Bonus Package
£11 per hour, Benefits: Overtime is paid
£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Company benefits
£23000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: tips, uniform ,bonus