HEAD CHEF – LEADING BANQUETING FACILITY – DORSET
|Job Title:||HEAD CHEF – LEADING BANQUETING FACILITY – DORSET|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||South West Perms|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2018 14:39|
Recruiting for a Head Chef for this major venue, you will be responsible for delivering guest’s expectations on their events and managing your team to consistently achieve the highest standard of culinary services within the busy Conference & Banqueting section of the venue. A strong background in banqueting is a must as this site can deliver service for thousands of guests at a time.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to join a prestigious venue
Main duties and responsibilities of the Head Chef:
- Creating and assisting in the production of suitable menu designs for the relevant event or area of food service within the venue
- Ensuring the quality of food and standards of presentation are of the exceptional levels expected when dining at the attraction
- Assisting the team in the smooth, safe and efficient running of the kitchen operation
- To coach and guide new members of the team, putting in place proper induction training and ongoing training and development for all.
- Manage the communication throughout the kitchen for any business activity, encourage team work and flexibility.
- Fully understanding food GP margins and ensuring these are adhered to and achieved consistently, through close liaison with the hospitality management
- Manage stock control and food purchasing in line with certain events that are taking place
- Developing new menus and food items in line with the tastes and dining requirements of the event’s organisers
What you need to be successful in the Head Chef role:
- Passion for food.
- Previous experience in a similar role in a conference centre or hotel.
- Strong kitchen background from within hotel, restaurant or conference sector
- Strong communication skills
- Commercially astute and financially aware.
- Highly organised.
- Proven record as a strong team leader.
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Discounts on the venues attractions
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head Chef -
£28000 per annum
Executive Head Chef - £55,000 - Hotel
£52000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Service Charge
Head Chef - High End Care Home
£32000 - £33000 per annum
Executive Head Chef - Education Sector - Oxford
£46000 - £48000 per annum
Head Chef - 5* Care Home - Chipping Camden, Gloucestershire
£25000 - £27000 per annum