Head Chef - Hotel Group - New Forest Area - £35,000.00 per annum
A lovely hotel situated in the beautiful village of Lyndhurst are looking to recruit a Head Chef to join their brigade.
The restaurant has won accolades for its superb choice of fresh, locally sourced dishes served daily.
This company also offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress.
Own transport is essential.
As a Head Chef you will be working on 48 hrs per week.
Are you an experienced Head Chef looking for a new challenge?
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Head Chef:
* Ensuring that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times
* Ensuring levels of guest satisfaction, controlling quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis
* To support the effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment
* To ensure all departments are operated within the legal framework, including health & safety, hygiene, equal opportunities, HACCP and any other legislation as appropriate
What You Need To Be a Successful Head Chef:
* Understanding of food costing to achieve hotel profitability targets
* Previous experience of high volume function kitchen - up to 120 covers
* Demonstrate knowledge of a kitchen which services a busy hotel and banqueting business
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019