Head Chef (small team)
£34 - £38k
Golf club near Horsham, West Sussex
Head Chef needed for a Golf & Country Club located just outside Crawley/Horsham.
They cater for their members and guests on golfing breaks, but also do weddings and have a luxurious health spa. It's a very unique club that has a diverse and has a distinctive feel to it. All their food is fresh, and they have an ambitious kitchen team who change their menus every 3-4 months.
Shift patterns would be straight at the moment are simply 7am - 4pm, but once their wedding service is up and running then there will be a chance for more functions catering.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Head Chef (Horsham):
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Using fresh ingredients to produce high quality, appetising food
- Managing a team of 4 chefs
What you need to be successful in the Head Chef role (Horsham):
- Past experience working in hotels
- Excellent communication and able to work as part of a team
- Works well under pressure
- Passion for producing quality food to the best of your ability
The Reward/Benefits - Head Chef - Horsham
- Salary of ~£35k but there is flexiblity
- Chance to join a brilliant establishment
- Straight shifts
- Full use of the company facilities
- 30% off for family members
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 2 days off per week
- 4 weeks holiday
- Free parking
- Chef whites provided
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.