Head Chef - High End Care Home
|Job Title:||Head Chef - High End Care Home|
|Salary:||£32000 - £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Perms|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019 10:54|
Based in Epsom
£32k - £33k
Recruiting for a creative, passionate & loyal Head Chef to work for a care home based in Epsom, Surrey.
This site has undergone a change and now has a strong management team in place. The Head Chef will be given autonomy to do menus etc, and will be in charge of the ordering, stocks, HACCP etc.
If you are a Head Chef looking for a challenge then this is the job for you.
You get alternate weekends off, and can work the early shift or late shift (latest shift 6pm finish).
- Main duties and responsibilities of the Head Chef (Epsom):
Manage and deliver all catering services throughout the home, ensuring that resident choice, dignity, confidentiality and safety are maintained.
- Develop and review the menu on a regular basis with acknowledgement to seasonal changes in supplies, sourcing through the Groups Procurement Processes.
- Ensure provision of cost-effective, chargeable services for residents, e.g. wakes, birthdays etc.
What you need to be successful in the Head Chef role (Epsom):
- Appropriate supervisory experience and relevant qualifications
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload, and work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills.
- A friendly and personable nature is paramount to this role, as you will be conversing with residents regularly. These are your customers.
- Company benefits
- Work/life balance
- Life Insurance
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head Chef - High Wycombe
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Up to £38000 per annum + Straight shifts
SOUS CHEF - HIGH END GASTRO PUB
£25000 - £28000.00 per annum
SOUS CHEF - HIGH END PUB
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + Live in Available, Bonus
Up to £30000.00 per annum