HEAD CHEF - GASTRO PUB
Benefits of the role:
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Great tip system
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- Chef uniform provided
Recruiting for a Head Chef to join a great Pub company who boast Pubs around the country and this site is based Fleet, this is a destination site with a classic British seasonal menu alongside daily changing specials which the kitchen team create. They are proud of the reputation for great quality fresh food and exceptional service, therefore finding the right Head Chef to join the friendly team is essential.
This is a fresh food, fast paced role working for a fantastic company, this site serves over 2000 main meals a week, this is a busy kitchen and the right candidate must have experience of managing a high volume food business.
Previous experience of working as a Head Chef within a busy kitchen is essential. You must be keen to develop, willing to take on responsibility and remain calm under pressure.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the running of the kitchen
- Assisting in the recruitment, management and development of the Kitchen team
- Menu development, costing, GP
- Wastage and stock control
- Health and Safety monitoring
- The ability to cook and present dishes, in line with specification, in a fast-paced environment.
- The capability to deliver food GP% to budget.
- Experience in stocktaking and management of stock control.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary standards of personal hygiene and presentation.
- The ability to recruit, train and coach junior team members.
- A strong understanding of food health and safety.
To apply for this role simply press the 'APPLY' button now.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.