Head Chef - Dinning Pub near to Eastleigh -2AA Rosettes - £30k -£32k
Our Client is a popular Fine Dining Pub situated in a picturesque village on the outskirts of Eastleigh.
The extensive and imaginative menu is ever-changing, using only the freshest, seasonal ingredients.
All food is homemade and freshly prepared in the kitchen.
A stay here is a time to unwind, savouring some of the finest food in Hampshire in our 2 AA Rosette Brasserie.
As a Head Chef you will be working on Mixed Shifts - 40-48hrs a week.
BE APART OF THIS WONDERFUL TEAM!!!
Your main responsibilities as Head Chef will include:
- To ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect to the set standards
- Maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within a budget
- To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
- To maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- To comply with health and safety and food safety legislations
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at Head Chef Level with fresh food
- Previous experience at the pub background
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
- Package of up to £30,000 - £32,000 + Tips
- Meals on Duty, Uniform provided
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.