£15 Weekdays and £20 Weekends
Job Type - Temp
Shifts - Flexible - Available 7 days a week.
Previous experience working in Pubs and Care homes is preferred but not essential.
DBS REQUIRED OR WILLING TO DO ONE.
Must be able to drive or happy to commute.
As a Head Chef, you are responsible for managing all aspects of the kitchen to deliver an excellent customer experience. A Head Chef will also be required to ensure that all operational, quality, and administrative functions are carried out properly. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Manage all aspects of the kitchen including operational, quality and administrative functions
* Actively seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis
* Manage the provision of food outlets and taking action where necessary to ensure compliance with current legislation
* Control costs without compromising standards, improving gross profit margins and other departmental and financial targets
* Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of menu items, special promotions, functions and events