Head Chef - Contract Catering - £10.50p/h - Bovington
- £10.50 per hour - 40 hours per week (All overtime paid!!!)
- Working for a National known Company
We are a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Head Chef for our site in Bovington.
Our Company offers excellent benefits and opportunities to progress.
The successful candidate will work on a 40 hours contract.
It will be 5 days in 7 days working, alternate weekends, shifts are either earlies or latest with occasional functions.
Cooking and serving members of the team on site on a plated and buffet basis.
Your main responsibilities as Head Chef will include:
- Managing a busy kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Supervising the Chefs in the kitchen
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at Head Chef level
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- A form of transport due to location
- Be able to pass strict security clearance
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- £10.50 per hour (£21,840.00 pa)
- Great career opportunity within this excellent company
If this sounds like a role you will be interested in then please click the "Apply" Button Below
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.