|Salary||£11.50 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
STRAIGHT SHIFTS 40 HOURS A WEEK
Job title: HEAD CHEF
Location: ALDERSHOT, HAMPSHIRE
Salary: £11.50 PER HOUR
Shifts: 40 HOURS A WEEK, STRAIGHT SHIFTS, MAINLY MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Rewards and Benefits:
- 2 days off (work/life balance)
- Straight shifts – work either mornings or afternoons.
- Paid overtime
- Career progression opportunities
Are you looking for a new challenge within a leading contract catering company?
We’re looking for a dedicated Head Chef to join a great team working for a well-known contract catering company based at a defence unit in Aldershot, this particular barracks has a lot of functions so it is A La Carte style dining and events as well as the day to day catering for the unit.
You will be managing 6 in the team for the unit.
This role is offering straight shifts and a great work/life balance. You will be responsible for the training of your staff as well as doing the rotas alongside overall management of the catering department including stock rotation and ordering.
Main duties and responsibilities Chef in Aldershot :
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Preparation of food for large volumes of customers
- Being organised and working as part of a team
What you need to be successful in the Chef in Aldershot :
- Experience at Sous Chef / Head Chef level or similar background
- Qualified NVQ or equivalent
- Good communication
- Works well under pressure
- Previous experience in contract catering
To Apply - Simply click the ‘APPLY’ button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.