Head Chef-Care Home-£27,000-40h p/w-Hurstpierpoint
|Job Title:||Head Chef-Care Home-£27,000-40h p/w-Hurstpierpoint|
|Salary:||£27000 per annum, Benefits: worklife balance,|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 10:13|
Warm, friendly and inviting residential care home in West Sussex, offering 24-hour nursing and residential care is looking for Head chef to join their team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about producing nutritious meals which are appetizing and varied.
Working 5 /7 , 40 hours a week, in charge of team of 7.
What do you need to get the job as a Head Chef (Hurstpierpoint):
- Problem solving abilities
- Care home experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Previous supervisory experience
- Experience as a head chef
Main responsibilities as a Head Chef (Hurstpierpoint):
- Prepare and cook food to a high nutritional standard
- Prepare special dietary requirements
- to promote skilled and appropriate care to individual clients
- Maintain a healthy environment
- Budget control
The Reward/Benefits – Head Chef (Hurstpierpoint):
- Work life balance
- an excellent salary of £27,000 per annum
- Company benefits
DUE TO LOCATION OWN TRANSPORT IS NEEDED
How to Apply: Please press APPLY button !
unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's