Head chef - care home
|Job Title:||Head chef - care home|
|Salary:||£26000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: work life balance|
|Contact Name:||Agata Szafranska|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 09:41|
Location: Hassocks - outskirts
Contract type: Permanent – full time
Salary: up to£27,500 P/A – depending on experience
Hours: 40 hours a week, in charge of rota
Shifts: 5 days a week, with every other weekend off, daytime hours, no late nights and all straight shifts.
- training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Free on-site parking
- Meals on duty
- Work life balance
Are you a sous chef or a head chef looking for a work life balance position?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Head chef for a Care home based on the outskirts of Hassocks.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the smooth running of the kitchen, catering for residents and staff as well as in charge of rota, stock and training staff. The role will be working 5 days out of 7 , daytime hours, no late nights and all straight shifts.
Due to rural location own transport would be beneficial.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the maintenance of high standards in Hygiene and Health & Safety.
- Produce food to the agreed standard within the budgetary limitations and the standards.
- Managing staff,
- in charge of rota , ordering
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a care home
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A “can-do” attitude
- A strong command of the English language
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's