|Salary||£27000 per annum, Benefits: Holiday Pay/Pension Scheme/Flexible Hours||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Job title: Head Chef–CARDIFF – Contract Catering
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Salary £26,000 – 27,000
Proven track record as a Head Chef preferably in both a cooking from Fresh setting or high end Contract/ in house Catering
The ambition to provide the highest levels of Service standards to its customers.
To provide excellent quality food production in relation to all kitchen areas.
Knowledge of seasonal and culinary trends.
IT literate and management of Hygiene and allergen.
- Full Time Contract –Opportunities to start straight away
- No Split Shifts
- Monday to Friday
- 1 evening a month
- 4 – 6 Saturdays a year
- NVQ level 3 706 3 or foreign equivalent
- Enthusiasm and skill set
- Relative experience
- Food Safety Level 3 preferential
- Career progression and training
- Great overall package
- Opportunities to progress
- Flexibility on start times 0700 – 1700 (40 Hours)
- Free Parking onsite
- Good public links from Newport and Cardiff
- Employment referencing
- Any major gaps in CV
Or Call Steve 02920224000
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act of 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process