|Job Title:||Head Chef|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + Live in Available, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 09:46|
Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Head Chef. We are looking for someone with true passion for their craft. This is an immediate start position following a successful interview and skills test.
Our client is a top tier gastro inn located near to Droitwich. With an excellent reputation gained by providing outstanding service and quality food and drink, they are looking to recruit a Chef to uphold and enhance their status. The general manager is a former chef who knows exactly what he is looking for and truly values and understands the role.
This is an opportunity for a chef who truly loves what they do and wants to demonstrate their ability to produce wonderful plates of food using fresh, local ingredients. Managing a brigade of similarly passionate chefs, you will lead and inspire your team to excel.
To be considered for this position you will
- Have proven experience in a similar role. Cooking in a high volume kitchen and working with fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- Be able to manage a brigade of chefs, getting the best from them, developing their skills and ensuring they uphold the highest standards
- Be able to work with management and the FoH staff to help deliver the best service possible
- Have complete understanding of menu creation, rota management, ordering and stock control, allergens, food hygiene and safety
The successful candidate will enjoy a number of benefits including
- Excellent Salary with performance driven bonuses
- Free Parking on site
- Live in option available
- Meals on Duty
- Shift based work, 5/7 days (sometimes 6). No more than 50 hours worked per week
This is undeniably an excellent opportunity for the right person. If you think you are the chef we are looking for, please apply with your CV or call 01905 724549 and ask for Sebastian for a direct conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's