|Job Title:||Head Chef|
|Start Date:||2019-05-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Amy Darcy-Jones|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 14:38|
To ensure that the catering services are delivered at the required times to the company’s standards, within the agreed specification and to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets. To take responsibility for food production, to include craft team management / ordering commodities / assisting with stock takes / updating stats and completion of Recipe On Line planning. Responsibility for menu cycle and special dish development / catering committee tastings. Craft Training / Team Building / Assist with Craft Team Recruitment & InterviewingPackage description
39 bed private hospital catering for patients and a busy staff restaurant.
High quality standard required for food production and health and safety.
DBS required.Main responsibilities
- Meet the demands of customers by providing the right catering services within the agreed SLA and contract agreement
- Assist the teams under your control to manage the quality and hygiene of the food cycle from preparation through to delivery.
- Actively enforce relevant statutory, company and site OH&S compliance through out the unit
- Motivate and lead the craft team to perform their roles to a high standard and in alignment with Sodexo policies and procedures
- Actively seek and identify opportunities for business growth within the contract and external market
- Manage menu development, including providing tasting sessions if required to the client catering committee.
- Proven experience in managing and leading a kitchen team
- Catering qualifications at 706 1 / 2 or equivalent as a minimum
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments & innovations
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgeting management
- Experienced in adhering to and driving company initiatives
- Personal innovation and passion
- Demonstrative customer focus and service skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience working in a standards /compliance environment
- IT literate
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + performance Bonus + Discounts
£11.00 - £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay, Pension, Work Life Balance
Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £20020.00 per annum
Up to £34,000