|Job Title:||Head Chef|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 15:55|
Accommodation is available!
The Reward/Benefits - Head Chef (Winchester):
- Salary of up to £38k+ Tips depending on experience
- 5/7 Days various Shifts
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Live in available
- Free Parking
- Free meals on duty
- Great salary and progression
With three successful kitchens and a busy Conference & Events function, we are looking for an experienced Head Chef to join the team and lead from the front; training, inspiring and empowering their kitchen brigade whilst driving high standards and profitability
We are looking for a people-focused Head Chef who wants to motivate their brigade in creating unique and impressive menus and upholding exceptional standards in both preparation and presentation. This particular Head Chef will have a range of experience within Conference & Events, and will be excited to find out that this is a particularly successful function for the Hotel.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Head Chef (Winchester):
- To lead a team whilst maintain standards
- To produce and present the dishes to meet the required standard
- To assist with managing and maintaining the stock and storage
- To assist in monitoring and maintaining quality of food produced
- To help with creating new recipes and assist with writing menus
What You Need To Be a Successful Head Chef (Winchester):
- Experience at Sous Chef level or as a Head Chef in a high volume kitchen
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- A creative flair with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Educated to the NVQ level or equivalent
- Offers longevity & committed and reliable
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£0.00 - £12.00 per hour
£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + Live in Available, Bonus
Up to £30000.00 per annum
£11.30 per hour
£30000.00 - £37000.00 per annum