|Salary||£23000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: tips, uniform ,bonus||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
We are currently looking for a Head chef for a restaurant based in Chichester which menu is focused on meat.
If you are head chef or a sous chef who would like to step up this is a perfect opportunity for you.
- Annual salary of up to £26,000 ( depending on experience)
- Share of tips
- Performance related bonus
- Training and career progression
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Accommodation available if needed
Your main responsibilities as a Head Chef:
- Run the kitchen on a day-to-day bases
- Develop and train the other chefs in the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standards
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What you need to get the job Head Chef:
- Experience as a Sous or Head Chef in a fresh food kitchen
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
To apply – please click APPLY below
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.