|Salary||£35000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Our client is a beautiful luxury country inn placed in the Dartmoor National Park. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Head Chef to run their busy kitchen. Our client serve an array of different classic cuisines. Looking ideally for a candidate that has a strong bistro background in a high volume venue. This role offers a competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum. And there is live in accommodation if required
• Overseeing the daily operations of the kitchen and brigade
• Training coaching and developing the team
• Assisting with ordering and menus
How to be successful:
• Excellent knife skills
• Takes pride in their work
• You should be able to cost dishes correctly and be used to working towards a target GP%.
• Experience with food safety, health and safety and knowledge of food allergens.
• Motivated, eager, has good time management skills
• Previous experience in rosette cooking is an advantage
• Good salary of up to £35,000
• Training & Progression.
* Live In
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.