|Job Title:||Head Chef|
|Salary:||Up to £38,000|
|Start Date:||2019-07-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Davina Healey|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 12:24|
We are looking for an experienced Head Chef to join us in leading an on-site team to provide an excellent catering service. You will lead a high performing team of chefs within a busy brigade, ensuring that all areas of the operation are working effectively across a five-day operation.Package description
Up to £38,000 depending on experience
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!Main responsibilities
- To regularly monitor customer feedback and ensure all issues are dealt with satisfactorily and any areas of concern are handed over to the GSM to follow up
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs
- Responsibility for food provision for a site population of 3000 people.
- Recruit, induct, motivate, manage and develop all employees following Sodexo HR policy and guide-lines
- Role model the focus on five behaviours to improve engagement, enhance performance and retain Investors in People accreditation
- Ensure the prompt provision and efficient service of all meals and catering requirements at the specified time to the standards laid down in the KPI's.
- Actively seek and identify opportunities for business growth and cost efficiencies within the contract and external market
- Complete regular spot checks of kitchen services to ensure that the Company's documentation and administration procedures are carried out to the laid down standard.
- Proven experience in managing and leading a kitchen team within a hotel environment
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments & innovation
- Strong front of house presence with ability to engage with senior clients
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgeting management
- Strong communication, and negotiation skills
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- IOSH managing safely qualification
- CIEH Level 3 qualification
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's