|Job Title:||Head Chef|
|Salary:||Up to £31,000 depending on experience|
|Start Date:||2019-07-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Davina Healey|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 20:47|
We are looking for an experienced Head Chef to join us in leading the on-site team to provide an excellent catering service at Woodbank House, Aberdeen.
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region - often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click here to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:Package description
Competitive salary of up to £31,000 depending on experience + benefits
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!Main responsibilities
- Assist with all aspects of the preparation of food service areas and presentation of food to the notifies standard.
- Serve food to customers and guests as directed.
- Assist with the replenishment of food and equipment to ensure service periods do not stop.
- Assist with the implementation and completion of cleaning tasks as outlined in cleaning schedules to agreed standards.
- Deliver budget objectives, limit food waste as much as possible and provide innovations to improve profitability
- Implement innovative ideas to improve retail and hospitality revenues
- Comply with all company and client policies, Procedures and statutory regulations, including human resources, site rules, environment, food safety, health & safety, safe working practices, personal hygiene, cleanliness, fire, COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your workplace.
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working in a similar industry such as food service, catering or hospitality
- Previous Food Handling experience
- Ability to adhere to all health & safety practices
- Strong Customer service skills
- Reliable and honesty essential
- Strong Team Leader.
- Intermediate Certificate in general hygiene
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's