Head Chef - 1 Rosette Gastro Pub - near Winchester - £35k - £40k
A popular, food led gastro pub situated in a lovely location near Winchester.
The pub operates an impressive fresh food menu.
This pub is a part of a large group of pubs, and offer excellent career opportunities to develop and progress.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Head Chef to join their brigade.
As a Head Chef you will be working 5/7 days per week, min of 40-45 hrs per week.
Your main responsibilities as Head Chef will include:
- To ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect to the set standards
- Maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within a budget
- To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
- To maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- To comply with health and safety and food safety legislations
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at Head Chef Level with fresh food
- Previous experience at the pub background
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
- Package of up £35k - £40k + Tips
- Meals on Duty, Uniform provided
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.