- Job Reference: 00095690-1
- Date Posted: 11 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £21,774 to £29,282
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
HCSW – Kilsyth/Cumbernauld locations
Bespoke Clinical Care Ltd is an established specialist care provider, delivering complex care to clients with a wide range of care and support needs. We provide at-home care enabling children and adults to lead as independent and fulfilling a life as possible, whilst living with life-limiting conditions
At present we are looking for people who care regardless of qualifications or experience. We care more about sharing and demonstrating our values.
* Seeing the possibilities to make a positive difference.
* Valuing and celebrating Individuality and Diversity.
* Supporting dignity and respect, needs, choices, and dreams.
* Being responsible and innovative in our work.
Whilst working with Bespoke Clinical Care Ltd our specialist clinicians are on hand to support you with your ongoing personal development, competencies, and training.
What qualifications do I need: All care staff must register with the SSSC and be willing to work towards achieving their SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
In return, we can offer you the following benefits.
Competitive salary (Above the Living Wage.) *Minimum hourly rate (days) Monday-Friday £11.60 Enhanced rates for all other hours.
* Sick pay scheme (after successful completion of probationary period.)
* Death in Service Policy (after successful completion of probationary period).
* 33 days AL including public holidays (pro rata).
* Free PVG Enhanced check.
* Continuing professional development training.
* Guaranteed substantive contract.
* Family-friendly work-life pattern.
* SSSC fee paid for you.
* Free uniform.
Bespoke Clinical Care is a Living Wage employer. We pay evening, weekend, and public holiday enhancements and encourage staff development through training and supervision.
We operate a safer recruitment policy. Applicants are subject to Enhanced Disclosure and references checked prior to offering employment. The post is excluded or excepted from provisions of the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974The Immigration Act 2016 creates a duty for employers to ensure that all staff working in customer-facing roles speak English to an appropriate standard. All employees of Bespoke Clinical Care must have the necessary knowledge of the English language to provide a good standard to practice and care for the clients we support.
Please Note –
All candidates must have a full and valid UK driving license
Be a non-smoker.
Full COVID-19 vaccination record
If you are interested Contact: Mary or Michael on (phone number removed)