Hardware Engineering Manager - Analogue, Digital, FPGA
- Job Reference: 00005529-1
- Date Posted: 23 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Tring, Hertfordshire
- Salary: £55,000 to £65,000
- Job Type: Permanent
HARDWARE ENGINEERING MANAGER JOB NEAR TRING, HERTFORDSHIRE
A globally established and highly successful organisation involved in automotive, aerospace, and defence technology are seeking a Hardware Engineering Manager - Analogue / Digital / FPGA to join their UK Headquarters based in Tring, Hertfordshire. This company are investing heavily into R&D and are heading into new areas of technology development, making it a great time to join the business.
As the Hardware Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of up to 10 electronic design engineers. This management position will involve managing electronic design in terms of design processes, best practice, technical guidance, and project management. You will lead aerospace, aviation, and automotive projects.
Hardware Engineering Manager job requirements:
* A technical and academic background in Electronic Engineering.
* Full product lifecycle development, from initial concept through to manufacture.
* A thorough understanding of the ‘V Cycle’ (Verification and Validation)
* Exposure to both analogue / digital electronics.
* Previous exposure to FPGAs and Power Electronics would be beneficial but not essential.
* A background within the Aerospace, Defence, or the Automotive industry, or similar (highly regulated / high tolerance technology).
* Strong communication skills and management capabilities are a must.
If you have experience in team leading or managing Hardware Engineering and want a management level position within a fast-moving organisation, this is very good opportunity. The Hardware Engineering Manager - Aerospace job is based near Tring, commutable from parts of Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, and Oxfordshire.
*Covid-19: During these uncertain times, we are still recruiting with as much normality as possible. If you are interested in applying we would arrange initial telephone interview / video interviews. We would aim to get you an 'offer in principal' for you to start your contract as soon as this period of 'lockdown' is lifted