Hardness & Conductivity Tester
|Job Title:||Hardness & Conductivity Tester|
|Salary:||£8.50 - £9.50 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Welsby|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 15:30|
Temporary - Permanent
£8.50 per Hour
About our client
My Client is a is a world class, total service provider of components to the Aerospace Industry, specialising in aluminium, titanium, steel and nickel based alloys. With AS9100 and approvals from many of the world 's leading aerospace companies, there is a huge quality focus.
The purpose of the Hardness and Conductivity Tester role is to test forging to meet internal and external specifications and productivity key performance indicators and targets.
- Learn and understand all specifications for the customer, the employer, laboratory and NADCAP requirements
- Understand all test release requirements for products and FAIRS
- Understand and process paperwork, test pieces to correct sections
- Maintain all test record books; maintain equipment in good and calibrated working order including specific daily checks
- Flexible to be able to train in heat treatment department to cover for the holidays and sickness or workload needs as and when required
- Proven experience working in a similar role
- Proven experience of working in a NADCAP controlled environment
- Proven ability to follow strict company practices and procedures
- Must have a flexible approach to work
- Hardness and conductivity testing NDT Leve 2 qualification is essential (or able to achieve DQA and NDT Level 2)
- Crane and FLT Licence are essential.
- Temporary to Permanent Position
- Pay rate £8.50 per hour
- Free Parking
- Great Culture and working environment
- Working Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 4:30pm Friday 7:30am - 12:30pm
How To Apply:
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for then please do not hesitate to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.