|Salary||£10 per hour||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Are you a Handy Man/Gardener looking to work part time work in a lovely rural setting? Do you enjoy working outside in the countryside?
My client, a local working farm, is looking for a Handy Man/Gardener for general maintenance duties and gardening tasks to work 16 hours per week. Hours may vary week to week due to seasonal requirements but could also be more than 16 hours.
Hours are flexible to suit your lifestyle from 8am or 9am Monday - Friday with an excellent pay rate of £10phr.
Duties will include:
- General farm maintenance
- Wood work
- General farm labouring
Although the farm is an arable farm, there are rare breed chickens so you must be prepared to work with the chickens maintaining, fixing and building pens.
Experience & Requirements:
- Experienced Handy Man/Gardener
- Be flexible with working hours
- Be reliable with good time keeping
- Able to work on own initiative without supervision
- Be happy to work in a farm environment
- Be willing to work around animals
- Able to prioritise tasks and workload
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be willing to muck in and help with all farm tasks
For more information about the Handy Man/Gardener role contact Monique at Pertemps, click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org