|Job Title:||GTC Analyst|
|Salary:||£9.73 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 10:38|
Pay Rate: £9.73
As one of the UK's largest financial groups, Our client scale and breadth means your career aspirations could become a reality.
Our client is dedicated to supporting all of their colleagues' ambitions. As part of the group you'll have a real opportunity to learn, grow and develop in a way that works for you.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate up to £9.73 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- Screening documents from trade clients
- Receive referrals and by examination determine if the referral has been subject to initial analysis
- Undertake analysis of Country hits, entities, and/or names of individuals within the payment instruction by reference to a pre-determined suite of reference material and using pre-determined tools to aid investigation. By judgement, assess whether the instruction is compliant with Sanctions Policy
- Make appropriate recommendation supported by robust evidence and a documented rationale to Sign Off.
- Seek guidance from Sign Off when necessary
- Process referrals in a compliant manner to meet Key Performance Indicators and support Service Level Standards
- Prepare all documentation in accordance with agreed format
- If apparent during the normal course of investigation submit a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) to the Money Laundering Reporting officer
- The job holder will be expected to review their role and work through continuous improvement by making suggestions on changes
- FS background would be good but is not required
- Good communication - oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you think you're right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK's largest financial services groups.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's