Growth and Learning Coordinator
|Job Title:||Growth and Learning Coordinator|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Garside|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 16:05|
£35-38,000 + Bonus and additional benefits
Network HR has been retained by a global (re)insurer to appoint an experienced Learning & Development coordinator for their newly established team.
As the successful L&D Coordinator you will liaise directly with both internal and external teams such as HR, Recruitment and third party Master Vendors. You will be the first point of contact for the division so experience of operating with a varied audience is advantageous. You will have experience of working in a fast paced corporate role and thrive in a challenging and demanding environment. Your main coordination duties will include:
• Learning administration- manual process via LMS
• Arranging Training/events for the business
• Managing all training queries for the business
• End to end management of the learning calendar
• Management information- helping to cleanse the data ready for a new system implementation in 2020
• Budget management-understand and navigate financial and expense management policies.
• Vendor management- ensuring services are contacted and provided in alignment with agreed SLA's.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, engaging and passionate around world class customer service. Ideally you will have experience of managing data, supporting webinars and have third party management experience.
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Charlie Garside at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Learning Partner
£50000 per annum
Learning & development Deployment Manager
Competitive package available
Recruitment Coordinator - Afternoons/Part time
£18500 - £21000 per annum, Benefits: Free car parking, staff canteen
Diversity and Inclusion Manager
£70000 per annum