|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Group Executive Head Chef– Country House Hotel – Southampton - £40-£45k + Bonus
Executive Chef required for a small group of hotels and pubs which are highly recognised in this leading industry in the Southampton area. Each establishment offers a different calibre of food/cuisine and requires someone who has a track record at this level to oversee the production. As an Executive Chef you will work 5/7 Days - Various Shifts - Min 40 hours but depending on business needs - Strong Experience at this level - Transport required as you will need to be flexible to travel across to the different establishments as and when is required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Group Executive Chef (Southampton):
• Oversee the full running of each kitchen & Production
• Ensure you are compliant with all health & hygiene procedures
• Maintain the food service level
What You Need To Be a Successful a Group Executive Chef (Southampton):
• Previous experience as Executive Group Chef
• Passionate about the hospitality industry
• A strong leader with industry knowledge
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
• Longevity is a MUST!!!!
The Reward/Benefits – Executive Chef (Southampton):
• Salary of up to £40-£45k + Bonus
• Car Park free for all staff
• An opportunity to be in charge and direct and mentor across the group
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019