Group EHS Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Group EHS Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£25000 - £32000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Reid|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 13:24|
This is a mature company who have really focused on behavioural safety over the last few years and need likeminded professionals with the same passion to ensure standards are moving in the right direction. Reporting into the EHS Director you will support the group in spotting trends through thorough data analysis and interpretation, suggesting and presenting improvements and driving EHS forward through the KPI performance.
This role would suit someone in a similar level role or a health and safety advisor, EHS officer etc. who do a lot of data analysis in their current role and want to focus on this aspect of their skill set.
• Provide in-depth analysis and insight into EHS performance using data gathered.
• Collate and analyse data which will be fed into reports to the Directors and Senior Managers.
• Identify opportunities and weakness to continually improve key KPIs, metrics and existing capabilities and systems.
• Develop, maintain and improve departmental management systems and process.
• Create and deliver training and take the lead on key improvement projects.
• NEBOSH Certificate
• You must have held a similar level role within and EHS department previously- data analysis, interpretation of data and making suggestions and improvements.
• Confident in dealing and reports information back to senior managers.
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
• Experience of microsoft excel and other analytical tools.
• Strong attention to detail.
If you are interested if this role, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you match the skills required I will be in touch shortly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group SHE Manager
£60000 per annum
Group Health and Safety Advisor Groundworks
£35000 - £42000 per annum
Health & Safety Lead London or Amsterdam
£60000 - £70000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Below Ground HSW Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum