Groundworker with Dumper and Roller ticket
- Job Reference: 00032499-1
- Date Posted: 23 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Selby, Yorkshire
- Salary: £15.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Construction, Trades & Services, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Network Construction Services currently require a Groundworker with Dumper and roller ticket (NPORS or CPCS) to start on a site in Selby, North Yorkshire on Tuesday for a duration of approximately 8 weeks worth of work.
The work is digging trenches, stoning up and grading as well as some small muckshift duties and the hour rate will be £15 per hour.
You must have these 2 tickets:
1. Valid CSCS card (unless you hold CPCS ticket)
2. Valid Dumper ticket (either CPCS or NPORS).
PPE requirements: Helmet, , hi-vis vest, safety boots (no riggers), safety glasses, and gloves.
The successful applicant must adhere to stringent controls on site to prevent the spread of COVID-19 including maintaining 2m distance at all times. Please note, you will also be required to help with various groundworks on site as well as operating the Dumper