Grounds Maintenance Person
|Job Title:||Grounds Maintenance Person|
|Salary:||Meets minimum wage requirements or negotiable depending on experience.|
|Start Date:||2019-03-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Emma Thomas|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 09:11|
We currently have an opportunity for a Grounds Maintenance Person to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Main responsibilities
- Undertaking grounds maintenance, horticultural and related tasks within the designated sites to the required specifications and quality standards. Full training will be provided.
- Undertaking all grass cutting
- Edge trimming
- General pruning
- Undertaking the watering of plants, beds and containers on the site
- Removal of rubbish from waste bins
- Strimming/hedge cutting
- The collection and the removal of any waste arising from activities
- Conducting relevant preventive maintenance checks of machinery provided for the undertaking of ground maintenance
- To implement the principles and the practices of the Health and Safety and Assurance at work and the customer care whilst at work including reporting to your line manager any hazards, unsafe procedures or systems
- To ensure appropriate company paper work is completed daily, weekly and monthly
- Driving licence
- Knowledge and experience of maintaining grass, shrubs etc.
- Trailer driving licence and experience on ride on machines is advantageous.
- PA1 & PA6 spray licence would be advantageous.
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Case Management Administrator
£10,450 per annum
No fixed location (travel necessary)
£70000 - £70000
£16,009.50 per annum
Operational Support Officer (OSO)
£18,072.66 per annum + London weighting £3,453 (per annum)
Talent Recruitment Resourcer
£13572 - £14000 per annum, Benefits: Free Parking Onsite