We are currently recruiting for a grounds maintenance officer working for a fantastic company paying.
You will normally be working under direction supervision but roles will include:
Ensure parks and depot building are left safe and securely locked.
Proficient in the use of all the basic hand powered equipment, plant and machinery and has knowledge of the plant material that is being used and drive non LGV vehicles.
Under supervision to undertake gardening/ general grounds maintenance, duties could include planting of trees, seeding , watering , feeding, weeding and hedge cutting, snow clearing, construction and renovation.
Knowledge and experience:
- Experience in a similar environment.
- Experience in using all types of grounds maintenance machinery.
- knowledge and experience of gardening/ grounds maintenance.
- A relevant amenity horticultural qualification, NVQ2 or equivalent.
- Full clean drivers licence.
If you think this role is for you please apply or call the office on 01793642000.