Mainmark Ground Engineering (UK) Ltd is part of the Mainmark group of companies (HQ in Australia). It is an award-winning, privately-owned company which services projects throughout the UK and across Europe. The Mainmark group presents creative and effective solutions to many types of ground engineering problems in a wide range of sectors such as residential, industrial, commercial, civil engineering and mining.
We are looking to fill the position of Ground worker / Site Technician to deliver our specialist Geopolymer injection services.
- Assisting the Site Supervisors in the delivery of Specialist Ground Engineering techniques.
- General site labour; Resin Injection, drilling, coring, surveying, ground testing, defect identification
- General warehouse assistance, loading / unloading trucks and delivery vehicles etc.
- Compiling site documentation and taking project records.
- Inhouse job training will be provided.
- Nationwide role with travel involved. The role involves being away for 2-4 nights a week.
- Outdoor based work on Residential and Commercial buildings across the country.
The ideal candidate
- Understanding of how buildings are constructed (construction background)
- Flexible with hours due to early starts and 2-4 nights staying away
- A professional and positive manner with a superior customer service focus
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines both as part of a team and working on own initiative.
- A proactive approach to solving problems.
- Highly organised and effective, with the ability to plan and schedule your own workload with minimum supervision.
- The ability to use and operate drilling and grouting rigs and machinery.
- Excellent verbal communication skills – good English is required.
- Ability to work effectively and systematically.
- Prepared to travel within the role.
- A plus if you have H&S accreditations
- Full car licence
This is a full-time salary-based position, 45hours per week with an immediate start based our Milton Keynes UK depot. Competitive salaries offered based on experience of the candidate. This role requires nationwide travel with accommodation and daily travel allowance provided on top of salary.
If you would like to join an innovative, growing company with great prospects for internal promotion and feel that you are the ideal candidate for this position then we would like to hear from you immediately.
To learn more about the company visit: www.mainmark.com/uk
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line Recruitment – operations.
Thanks for your time and we look forward hearing from you.
The Mainmark Team.