|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum + Overtime & ongoing work|
|Contact Name:||Sean Johnson|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 15:25|
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, producing parts from manual machining methods.
We are looking for a Grinder who ideally has the following skills:
* Extensive experience of Grinding
* Experience with a variety of manual machines will be advantageous.
* Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
* Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
* Preferably experience in Shipman & Jones
* Cylindrical or Surface Grinding
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay.
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* Potential career progression.
* Lots of overtime.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Sean Johnson at: - 01453 829 547.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's