|Salary||£10 - £12 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
The role will suit someone who has strong experience of milling, grinding, scurfing, fettling or finishing metal components to remove defects and excess material as necessary.
To succeed in the role the ideal candidate will have
- Experience of using both hand-held and pedestal mounted grinders
- The ability to work to instructions / specifications within a manufacturing environment
- The ability to achieve high standard of surface finish
- Good visual inspection skills
- An abrasive wheel certificate would be an advantage but is not essential
- FLT / Craine Training
- Flexible attitude, with the ability to adapt to accommodate shift patterns as required.
Applications from candidates who have any degree of grinding experience will be considered.
Salary offered for a fully skilled position will be up to £11.50 p/h. Shifts will be based on a 06.00 - 14.00 / 14.00 - 22.00 (rotating), so applicants should have the flexibility to accommodate as required. Any overtime would be paid in addition at a premium rate.