|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£24000 - £27000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a CNC Grinder, to set and operate CNC Grinding machines
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, selecting tooling, setting and operating the CNC Grinding machinery. They will be involved in producing batch work and one offs.
We are looking for a CNC Grinder who ideally has the following skills:
* Extensive experience of CNC Grinding
* Experience using Jones and Shipman grinding machinery would be advantageous.
* Must be able to Set and Operate the machines.
* Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
* Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay.
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* Potential career progression.
* Lots of overtime.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond by phone on 01453 852 563.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.