Blue Arrow are looking for a Grill Chef, this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. You will be working within a small team and will prepare and cook the full grill menu including burgers, steaks and other favourites. You must be a team player and be willing to work hard, communication and enthusiasm are key to this role.
You can expect to be working 4 days a week between the hours of 12pm - 10pm, but some flexibility is required as the business reopens after Covid closure. Some experience of working in a similar environment is preferred.
Grill Chef Responsibilities:
Prepare appropriate recipes and ensure that all required supplies are available when needed.
Neat and clean appearance at all times
Ensure that all required preparation, delivery, set-up, service and close-down responsibilities are efficiently executed.
Perform various inventory, delivery and quality control tasks, consistently monitoring kitchen operations and cleanliness.
Grill Chef Requirements:
* Ability to bring an energetic, confident and calm presence to the kitchen team.
* Previous experience as a Grill Chef or sous chef is preferred.
* Knowledge of food preparation and quality control procedures.
* Pride in the quality of work of food provided.
* Confident in a guest facing position.
* Comprehensive knowledge of food safety and H&S management