Grill Chef - Lingfield
|Job Title:||Grill Chef - Lingfield|
|Salary:||Up to £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 11:10|
Grill Chef - Hotel Restaurant
Live in Available!
£25k plus Tips
Work for a fantastic company!
Grill Chef needed for high end hotel restaurant.
We are looking for a Grill chef to run the casual dining restaurant within a high end hotel, based in Lingfield, West Sussex. The position is as a Grill chef, however you must be comfortable with leading a small team. This is the 'casual' outlet so menus aren't overly complex, however they still cook from scratch using locally sourced ingredients.
Key information on the Grill Chef Job:
- Permanent contract
- 40 hours per week roughly
- Must be able to able to look after a small team
Benefits of the Sous Chef role:
- 22 days Holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- A competitive salary
- Free gym and swim onsite
- Accommodation available
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of benefits and discounts at their leisure outlets and hotels across the company
Key Responsibilities for the Chef will include:
- Work with a fantastic team
- Having a passion or cooking healthy meals
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
Key Requirements for the Chef:
- You must worked in the kitchen and have the ability to work under pressure
- Keen attention to detail
- A friendly person with good communication
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.