|Salary||£26000 - £28000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
• Competitive salary
• Rest up with 20days holiday per year
• Healthcare, Pension and discretionary Company Bonus Scheme Package (following successful probationary period)
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee etc
Due to growth my client is looking to recruit an experienced Graphic Designer to join their successful team in Northampton.
The focus has always been to drive the brand, love the work that you produce and have a proven track record of delivering consistent results. The department is extremely innovative and would like a likeminded individual to compliment the current team.
You must be passionate about brand development and visual language into the market. Creative vision, communication, and a relentless drive to produce great work are absolutely essential. You will work alongside the Design Team assisting with the layout and structure of print design work including brochures, flyers, press advertisements and technical information. You will also create and deliver email marketing, presentations, and social media campaigns.
What you'll be doing:
• Contributing to the development and visual language/ design system
• Generating brand and marketing collateral
• Exploring new ways of bringing our brand to life (if you can validate it, we'll build it)
• Ideating, conceptualising and pitching projects you believe in
• Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches;
• Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
• Work closely with other departments (Sales & Marketing)
You will need to be:
• Interested in graphics & typography
• Expertise in photoshop, 3D packages, Acrobat, Freehand, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash programmes.
• Being a creative thinker is KEY
• Strong computer skills particularly in photoshop
• Creative flair with a strong visual sense
• Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
• Heavily organised
Interested? Please click ‘apply' today.